Skip to content
WE LOVE HAVING A GOOD TIME ... BUT WITH ANY GOOD PARTY COMES A FEW RULES.
BY AGREEING TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, I AGREE THAT I HAVE READ AND CONSENT TO ALL OF THE ABOVE STATEMENTS.
- We are doing our very best to keep our studio cleaned and sanitized during the Covid-19 outbreak. Masks are not required but encouraged. By attending a workshop I am agreeing that I have not had any recent exposure to Covid and I am without fever, or any other obvious symptoms of the virus. **we will be happy to get you rescheduled for a workshop if any of the above is true**
- I am aware refunds for workshops will only be given with a 48 hour notice of workshop date/time.
- I am aware that all projects are made to order and NO changes can be made to design or project once you have submitted your order. Please double check everything is spelled correctly and design choice/personalization is listed clearly in the text box when registering.
- I am aware that my project will be made of wood. No two boards will be the same. Some boards may have "character" marks such as knots and heavy grain. I am aware I may experience bleeding and/or wood peeling in some designs.
- I am aware that all deposits are non-refundable and deposits for private events will be deducted from party/project total.
- I am aware that evening workshops are for adults 18+
- I am aware that I may bring alcohol into evening workshops only. To consume alcohol you must be 21+. Anyone caught providing drinks to minors will be asked to leave and no refunds will be given. Please know your limit, we will not tolerate disorderly behavior.
- I am aware Open Paint is a "paint what we have in stock" style workshop. If you have a certain project you'd like to complete please use the prompts when registering. NO refunds will be given to those who choose to only reserve seat and decide they do not like what we have available. The $15 seat reservation is only a deposit. Final total (minus deposit) will be due when project is completed.
- I am aware that youth visitors are anyone under the age of 18 and a parent or guardian will need to remain on site with any youth visitor for the duration of the visit.
- I am aware that I will assume all responsibility any damages caused to The Teal Hammer by me or my guest(s) during my visit.
- I am aware that The Teal Hammer will not be held responsible for any injuries occurring to me or my guest(s) during my visit to the studio,
- I am aware that The Teal Hammer is not responsible for any lost property.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.