Come join us for a fun night out for a great cause. April is Autism Awareness month so half of our profits for this class will be donated to Making Strides for Autism.
In this workshop we’ll be offering two designs related to autism awareness. Both will be a door hanger style project.
This workshop is best for ages 18+.
You are welcome to bring your own snacks and drinks
PLEASE BE ADVISED:
- All items are pre-made to your specific order before workshop. No changes can be made to your project once you check out.
- We work with actual wood so no two boards will be exactly the same. Your project may have slight bleeding and/or wood peeling.
- Cancellations for workshops will be accepted with 48 hours notice, after that NO refunds will be issued.
- Evening workshops are for 18+
- We are taking every precaution to keep our studio cleaned and sanitized. Masks are not required but encouraged. If you are feeling sick or ill leading up to your workshop please call and we can reschedule for a later date.